Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2020 features the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks team logo on the front. The Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021 made from 100% polyester
Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021 has a lot of blue and white dots. This is to represent the bubbles found in the oceans and saltwater bays, where the Gweagal Nation Traditional Owners, residents and caretakers for Cronulla’s Land have lived for many, many years. The jersey was designed in collaboration between Sharks Indigenous player, Aunty Deanna Schreiber, a local elder.
- Set-in sleeves featuring underarm and side panels made of mesh panelling
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- Embroidery Cronulla sharks & NRL Telstra’s firstship logos
- Streamlined collar with V-neck and reinforced bar-tacks
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- 100% Polyester with Mesh panels
- Cover stitching can be used to strengthen your garment’s strength.
- 2-way lightweight stretch base cloth with mesh panel details