You can now support your favorite NFL team in style by purchasing this Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 20202. This Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 has an embossed club crest and an authentic fit. It will keep you feeling as good as it looks.
The Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is a mix of deep blues and lighter shades. Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s art shows deep colours in sea water and lighter tones on the shoreline. The jersey’s jacket represents Kurranulla, which means “place of rose” in the seashells that make up the jersey’s front. The bottom fish represent a collaboration with local Aboriginal youths of Jay’s hostel Jay. They display traditional food sources. You can see sharks at the bottom, feeding in a frenzy.
- For a more athletic look, tapered torso seams
- Streamlined collar featuring a V-neck and reinforced bars-tacks
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- On the chest, embroidered badges of Telstra NRL Premiership (Sharks) and on the chest
- Elaine Chambers – Hegarty draws inspiration for her Jersey art from the Shire water and land.
- Drop hem finish
- Ecotek fabric is a sustainable option. It is made up of recycled water bottles.
- Side torso mesh panels placed on the underarm and side torsos increase airflow to keep the wearer cooled.
- Dynasty made it