North Queensland Cowboys Rugby Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2222 is made from breathable, quick-drying materials. For a comfortable and snug fit, there is extra stretch fabric at the shoulders and sides.
The Cowboys will be wearing the North Queensland Cowboys Rugby Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2222 in Round 12 against Panthers. The jersey’s artwork was created by Margaret Mara. Margaret Mara was responsible for the artwork which celebrated the relationship between Indigenous peoples, land and water. Dynasty Sport Ecotek fabric is a recycled plastic bottle-based fabric.
- 100% Polyester with Mesh panels
- Design with high-raglan sleeves, mesh panelling on the sides & torso
- Logos embroidered using premium NRL logos from cowboys or NRL
- Streamlined collar with V-neck and reinforced bar-tacks
- Drop hem finish
- Tapered torso seams
- Dynasty Sport Ecotek’s recycled fabric is used for a light-weight 2 way stretch basecloth featuring mesh panel detail.
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- Cover stitching can be used to strengthen your garment’s strength.