Parramatta Eels Mens’ Anzac Jersey 2022 is made from 100% Polyester. This Parramatta Eels Mens Anzac Jersey 2002 is for those players looking for lightweight Parramatta Eels products for comfort, protection, and performance.
On your way to CommBank Stadium, you will pass many iconic trees. This includes the magnificent Spotted Gum, which towers over the rising West and Parramatta River. This ANZAC Round ANZAC Jersey features camouflage based on the unique shapes made by these ancient marvels’ trunks. The club colours of Blue and Gold Army are used to tint the camouflage. However, this day is not all about us. Today we remember those brave men, women and brothers who sacrificed their lives for our freedom and peace. The red poppy, which is worn proudly on the ANZAC Round, is a symbol that reminds and offers hope for a peaceful world.
- 100% Polyester fabric with stretch panels
- Fit – Refer to the size tables for measurements. However, it is slimmer than the previous editions.
- Club specific details, such as the 1947 print on the back collar
- Macron invented it
- Kathy Turner CSM, Squadron leader for RAAF 100 Sublimated Artwork
- Sublimated sponsor logos (including those of Aland, Acton Air and Lending Association), Macron, NRL licensing logos and others
- Parramatta Eels NRL Patches and Embroidered Pastures